The pizza is a friendly and delicious dish !
It can be filled with all the ingredients according to your wishes. I propose a new recipe of four-cheese pizza ! It is my guilty pleasure … ;). In Italy, Pizza is a traditional dish. It’s a yeasted flatbread baked in an oven. The basic pizza is generally topped with tomato sauce, cheese and bacon.
Difficulty : (low)
Time : 10 minutes
Cooking : 12 minutes
- Pie mold or pizza mold
- 1 pizza base
- Goat’s cheese
- Grated gruyere
- Tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of the four-cheese pizza :
- Spread the pizza base in a mold and prick it with a fork.
- On your pastry, spread the tomato sauce.
- Cut slices of goat’s cheese, mozzarella and Roquefort.
- Put your cheese slices on your dough in quincunx.
- Cover your pizza with (a lot of) grated gruyere.
- Salt and pepper according to your tastes.
- Cooking during 12 minutes at 220 degrees Celsius.
- Enjoy ! 🙂
TIPS of OPERAL FOOD : You can add a little of herbes de Provence !
TASTER : “ Just D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S !” – “ Thanks you for your tips, I added a little herbes de Provence. It is a good idea.”
TIPS of OPERAL FOOD
I will give you some tips to succeed your recipes in short time.
Firstly, you must have good food tools :
- Sharp knifes
- A good peeler to peel easily your vegetables like carrots or your fruits like apples.
- A whisk to beat eggs or to mix properly the preparation.
- Plastic spatulas to scrub saucepans or containers
- A blender to cut, to chop or to slice in fine slices in some seconds.
Secondly, your tools and food must be nearby you :
- To win time during your recipe and not search during 20 minutes the good tool or food.
- It is possible to use frozen food like strawberries or blackcurrants to realize your recipe faster. You take them out of the freezer the night before and the after day, it is ready.
- Your frying pans and your saucepans must be in good condition.
Thank you for your attention. Please feel free to post your suggestions or question in a comment. I wish you a good reading and let’s go cooking !